MEANING OF #9
- 9 relates to wisdom and responsibility
- 9 learns selflessness and compassion.
- The 9 energy takes care of everyone else, but needs to learn to speak up when they themselves need help, love and support
- The 9 energy person understands others' experiences of life as they have gone through them and can give sympathy, support and love.
- People with the 9 energy work without motive. Their PURPOSE is for the greatest good of all. They have a protective energy and they have great power and love in their soul. They are aware that they have come with a MISSION that adheres to the principle of Universal Love and compassion. They will grow and learn throughout their lifetime: tolerance, compassion, selflessness and generosity.
- There is a great strength of character within the 9 person, as well as wisdom, intuition and high idealism. There is also a great deal of warmth of feeling and love of home, family and friends.
- The 9 energy is charitable, benevolent and altruistic. They must, however, not allow themselves to become doormats or martyrs.
- Number 9 has a sympathetic understanding of the under-privileged and under-developed, while at the same time sharing the aspiration and idealism of the more advanced souls. By respecting the Universal Law of Love and Service, and practicing humility, number 9 individuals can turn passion into compassion.
source: Numerology Blog
"OTHER Women are not my competition; I stand with them, not against them."
Kym Ventola, founder of NINE, noticed that a lot of women around her were feeling disconnected, stressed out and lonely. She completely related to this when she had started her photography business back in 2007.
After talking with a handful of women, she saw a need for a different kind of "retreat". Not religious, not a workshop, not a conference. (Those can be great! But these women were craving deep connection and support).
NINE was born out of a passion to bring women together in a safe, non-judgmental and healing place.
FOUNDER OF NINE
Kym Ventola is a photographer based in New England.
"I prefer clouds & rain over sunny days, camping over boutique hotels, flea markets over malls and reading over watching TV.
I'm wildly passionate about living a #zerowaste lifestyle, environmental and peace & justice issues.
I married my sweet husband, who is a social worker, in 2000 and we have a 10 year old son. If we're not gardening, cooking or creating things at home, we're on the road in our pop-up camper in the woods."
CO-COORDINATOR OF NINE
Kimberly Goeman is the studio manager for Kym Ventola Photography. She's been married for 8 years and has a 3 year old son.
- emails (seriously....she loves answering ALL of our emails)
- that "Wipe Out!" show. her dream is to be a competitor. (not kidding)
- San Francisco (her hometown)
- traveling. Her favorite place so far is Italy. Her wanderlust list includes NYC in the winter, Greece and Switzerland in the summer.
- chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.