>>> Please read our Online Community Guidelines BELOW <<<
Hey, Thanks for Stopping By!
We’re really glad you’re here. We’re even happier that you want to be a part of our strong community!
Before you do, please keep these simple guidelines in mind:
- Respect each other. This may be an online venue, but we’re all equals no matter where we share our thoughts and opinions.
- Keep your comments focused and on topic, according to each post. This helps facilitate the best, most productive conversations. If you have bigger ideas, send us an email or private message. We’re happy to hear from you.
- Be hateful. Disagreements can lead to great progress. However, insulting individuals will not be tolerated. Comments that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or other disparaging language will be removed.
- Think we’re responsible for the content of other websites. We cannot control the content of sites that we may link to or sites that may link to us. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NINE. In addition, NINE is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that requests personal information from you.
- Post spam. Users who post spam will have their posts removed. If a post that is otherwise appropriate includes links considered to be spam, those links will be removed. Multiple posts that include spam will result in banning the user from accessing our online community.
- Post any sensitive information. Moderators will do their best to remove personal information from posts to protect your privacy.
- Forget to have fun and be kind!
Our Bottom Line
We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments. All comments are being moderated. We do not notify you if your comments have been rejected. Comments will be reviewed and posted as quickly as possible during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 8:30a – 5:30p EST). Thanks for your patience, for reading, and of course, for participating.
Comments on all new posts are open for 30 days. We close comments on posts after 30 days to help the conversation stay focused and to keep the maintenance on our blog a bit easier.
Contributors may not submit content that: is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, menacing, harassing, offensive, infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organization, encourages others to commit unlawful acts, harasses anyone or is unlawful in any way.
You may face personal liability if content you submit is published and is unlawful.
For example, if you submit material which is defamatory and cannot be defended, then you could be sued by the person defamed. In addition, the following types of postings are not permitted:
repetitive messages, including cross-posting, flooding, and spamming
messages of excessive length (more than 1000 words or 2500 characters)
viruses, files, or potentially harmful code
advertising, promotions, or similar material
We reserve the right to reject posts that direct readers to third-party websites.